All-New Honda HR-V all set for Philippine launch on April 19
Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) will make waves in the auto industry afresh with the new generation Honda HR-V. The arrival of the All-New model is
slated this coming April 19, 2022, with 37 dealerships nationwide ready to accept reservations starting April 1, 2022.
The All-New Honda HR-V is engineered to “Heighten your Senses” with the following upgrades:
- Stunning looks – Exterior-wise, the All-New Honda HR-V is such a head-turner. Notable design cues of the subcompact crossover include its striking
front-end that features a pair of newly shaped headlights and a sporty grille. The rear door handles, on the other hand, are still integrated on the C-pillar
for that two-door illusion, at the back, there’s a sloping roofline which gives the HR-V a coupe-inspired look. Lastly, its exterior is then topped off with
unified taillights, giving it modern and sleek touch.
- Quality-built cabin – Inside, the HR-V goes by a human-centric cabin that’s designed with good ergonomics and treated with quality materials.
Convenience features include an infotainment system that’s ready to serve in-car entertainment needs and a new automatic air conditioning with air diffusion.
Overall, its interior layout goes by Honda's 'man maximum-machine minimum' principle, where the purpose of technology and design is to serve the needs of the
driver and passengers.
- Smooth and efficient performance – The Philippine-spec All-New Honda HR-V will have two engine options. Namely, a 1.5L DOHC i-VTEC engine for
the base S variant and a 1.5-liter VTEC Turbo engine for the range-topping V. For that smooth and efficient performance, both powertrains
are paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
- State-of-the-art safety technology – In pursuit of Honda’s 2050 global safety target to realize zero traffic collision fatalities, both
variants of the All-New Honda HR-V come with Honda SENSING. This gives the All-New subcompact crossover access to the following safety features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (LSF)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning (RDM with LDW)
- Auto High-Beam (AHB)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System (LCDN)
The All-New Honda HR-V will be available in two variants, namely, the S CVT and Turbo CVT. Image Prices range from PHP 1,300,000 to PHP 1,600,000. Customers can
choose among four colors:
- Ignite Red Metallic
- Platinum White Pearl
- Premium Opal White Silver (New color; V Turbo CVT only)
- Meteoroid Gray Metallic
*Platinum White Pearl & Opal White Silver - Additional PHP 20,000
Interested customers may inquire at any of the 37 Honda Cars dealerships nationwide. Be among the first to reserve starting April 1, 2022. Join us, “Heighten
your Senses” when we launch the All-New HR-V this April 19, 2022, 2:00 PM, at Honda’s official Facebook page. Stay tuned at
www.hondaphil.com and get an up-close look at the All-New HR-V coming very soon.